Each class has a Parent Representative to act as a liaison person to assist with building community and community relations. Meetings are held once a term with the principal; to maintain good community between parents and the school. These roles focus on:
- developing community relations within class parent groups and between the three classes in each year level
- supporting families experiencing hardships
- welcoming and introducing new families to the school community
- supporting classroom teachers with liturgies, excursions and special class activities
- being a liaison person to assist in having good communication between the teacher and parents
Parents volunteer for this role at Parent Information Nights at the beginning of the year or are approached by the teacher.
Parent Rep Handbook.pdf