Click here to access our online Enrolment Application Form. (Applications will be accepted for current Prep - Year 6 students. Enrolments for Prep 2019 are now open, please ensure completed enrolment applications are received by no later than 28 February 2018 to be considered for enrolment for Prep 2019.)
Families with students who are age appropriate for Prep 2020 please contact the school by email or telephone to register you name on our mailing list.
e: email@example.com p: 07 5445 3399
Enrolments for Prep 2021 and beyond please contact the school office 18 months prior to your child beginning, applications will not be accepted at this time.
Year 1 – Year 6 Enrolments
Parents with children requiring enrolment in Year 1 – Year 6 please follow the instructions to complete an online application.
***N.B. Siena Catholic Primary School experiences very high demand for enrolments in all year levels. The school is currently at capacity and there are waiting lists in all year levels. Completion and return of the enrolment application will ensure your name is placed on our waiting list. If you require further information please contact the school office.***
p: 07 5445 3399 / e: : 07 5445 3399 / e: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Applications for enrolment in the Prep Year at Siena Catholic Primary School can be made one year prior to entry. Please contact the school office by telephone or email to register your name on our mailing list for Prep intake. Registration of interest must be received no later than February of the year prior to beginning Prep.
The school office will begin registering names for the mailing list approximately 18 months prior to a child's eligibility to attend i.e. Prep 2020 - expressions of interest will be accepted from July 2018. Application packages will be sent to all families on our mailing list by mid March. Please do not use the online form from this site. A $60 non-refundable application fee is required for all applications.
2. Family interviews are held with the Principal during Term 2 of the year prior to eligibility for attending.
3. Places will be offered (in writing) during June. A $100 Confirmation of Enrolment fee is required to confirm this placement. The confirmation fee is refunded at the end of your child’s enrolment at Siena Catholic Primary School.
4. Orientation days will be held for all new Prep Year children during Term 4.
5. An evening for New Parents is held during Term 4.